- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Texans To Re-elect Sen. Ted Cruz
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Tennesseans to Vote for Marsha Blackburn for Senate
- Rand Paul Accuses Media of Hiding Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker
Breaking: Tommy Robinson Freed After Winning Appeal
Court says Robinson treated with ‘unfairness’- This is a Developing Story! STAY TUNED!
Tommy Robinson has been released from prison after being sentenced to 13 months of jail time. The Court of Appeal ruled that there were flaws in the ruling of the original judge who sent Tommy to jail.
A 13 month sentence was imposed on the same day as Robinson’s arrest in May for filming outside a grooming gang trial in Leeds where Muslims were alleged to be involved in Pedogate and Gang Rape. Today the sentence against Tommy for contempt was cast down by Lord Chief Justice Burnett and two other judges.
Robinson’s lawyers said in a statement that the Attorney General will now decide if a Crown Court should hold a rehearing in the contempt proceedings.
Tommy Robinson’s lawyer’s are not making a public statement other than this one, as the matter may return to court in Leeds. #FreeTommy pic.twitter.com/v2tTEMObgt
— Ezra Levant 🇨🇦 (@ezralevant) August 1, 2018
Just think … this is the world we live in where upstanding citizens reporting on crime get taken into custody yet the criminals themselves get to walk scott-free.
Immediately following the independent journalist’s arrest and rapid imprisonment, articles about the incident were quickly scrubbed from the internet due to the British government putting a gag order in place banning any reporting on the matter. The gag was ultimately lifted after being challenged by media in the U.K.
What did they have to hide? Well, the ruling today shines light that Tommy was NOT in the wrong! He has been vindicated and freed. The truth shall always prevail.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth