BREAKING: Trump Just Unleashed His Fake News Awards! Here Are The Results …
Trump just unleashed his fake news awards on Twitter. The winners are below:
- The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency
- ABC News’ Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn
- CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
- TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office
- The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters
- CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
- CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties
- Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand
- CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation
- The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change report
- In Trump’s words, “‘RUSSIA COLLUSION!’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”
Trump didn’t STOP THERE however … He went on in “POTUS-Style” to throw in some more jabs!
While the media spent 90% of the time focused on negative coverage or fake news, the President has been getting results
1. The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the President’s inauguration.
2. African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
3. The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
4. President Trump’s plan to cut regulations has exceeded “2 out for every 1 in” mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
5. The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
6. ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
7. President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
8. With President Trump’s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
9. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
10. President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Please use the buttons below to TWEET & SHARE this post ... and leave your thoughts & feelings in the COMMENT SECTION by scrolling down ...