, an organization that allegedly brainwashed and blackmailed women into being “sex slaves,” has crumbled in the past year. In March 2018, its founder, Keith Raniere, was arrested and charged with sex trafficking for his role in the group, which then set off a domino effect: In the ensuing months, federal prosecutors would go on to charge more and more people for their alleged involvement, some of whom have now begun to plead guilty. The picture painted of NXIVM in media reports is disturbing, to say the least: that the purported “self-help organization” was instead a front for a sex cult that [physically] branded numerous female members with Raniere’s initials and coerced them into “master-slave” relationships.
While the case is far from over — Raniere, for example, has yet to go to trial — the past few months have seen the emergence of some truly abhorrent details pertaining to the case, relating to everything from enslavement to child pornography.
Take Action Now:
1. Subscribe to our RSS feed
2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights
3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member
4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances.
5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!!
God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED