- Join Alice In Wonderland Every Saturday at NOON CENTRAL USA! #EATruthRadio
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Its An Invasion! Soros Is Now 'Busing' In Migrant Caravan; American Mexicans Protesting
- Videos Show Migrant Thugs Climbing U.S. Border Fence, Take Action Now
- Call To Arms ... The Migrant Caravan Has Arrived at Southern Border
- Martial Law Because of ‘Invasion’ – “Trust The 5D Plan” – QAnon
- Midterms Are Over … What Did God’s Prophets Get Wrong?
- Prophecy: Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- Border Patrol News: Rape & Sexual Assault Charges & More …
- President Trump Is Making It Easier For Former Inmates To Re-Enter Society …
(Washington) What Did Homeland Security Do To Prepare For Election Day?
Joint Statement on Election Day Preparations – Washington D.C.
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)—in coordination with federal, state, local, and private sector partners nationwide—are continuing efforts to protect our elections. Yesterday, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, DNI Dan Coats, and FBI Director Christopher Wray released the following joint statement:
“Our agencies have been working in unprecedented ways to combat influence efforts and to support state and local officials in securing our elections, including efforts to harden election infrastructure against interference. Our goal is clear: ensure every vote is counted and counted correctly. At this time we have no indication of compromise of our nation’s election infrastructure that would prevent voting, change vote counts, or disrupt the ability to tally votes.”
“Our agencies have been making preparations for nearly two years in advance of these elections and are closely engaged with officials on the ground to help them ensure the voting process is secure. Americans can rest assured that we will continue to stay focused on this mission long after polls have closed.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth