- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
And The Plot Thickens Between Kavanaugh and Accuser … Down The Rabbit Hole …
Bad Blood: Judge Kavanaugh’s Mother Foreclosed on Far Left Accuser’s Parents’ Home
It turns out the woman who sent the letter to Democrat lawmakers – Christine Blasey – is a far-left activist.
Independent journalist Mike Cernovich says Christine Blasey is a far-left activist who spent all weekend deleting her social media accounts.
Christine Blasey is a far left wing activist who spent all weekend deleting her social media accounts. I didn’t name her because that wouldn’t have been nice, but this is straight activism on her part.https://t.co/fLNiSezpgx https://t.co/T1ORi6jFib
— Mike Cernovich ?? (@Cernovich) September 16, 2018
The only other witness to the alleged attack said it never happened and the allegations are “absolutely nuts.”
On Monday morning Judge Brett Kavanaugh responded to the allegations.
Kavanaugh refuted the 36-year-old claims by the far left activist.
And now this…
Judge Kavanaugh’s mother foreclosed on Christine Blasey Ford’s parents’ home.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth