- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- 9/11 Truth Movement Gets a Grand Jury
- SHOCKING: GOP Senator Resigns Suddenly … Why?
And The Plot Thickens Between Kavanaugh and Accuser … Down The Rabbit Hole …
Bad Blood: Judge Kavanaugh’s Mother Foreclosed on Far Left Accuser’s Parents’ Home
It turns out the woman who sent the letter to Democrat lawmakers – Christine Blasey – is a far-left activist.
Independent journalist Mike Cernovich says Christine Blasey is a far-left activist who spent all weekend deleting her social media accounts.
Christine Blasey is a far left wing activist who spent all weekend deleting her social media accounts. I didn’t name her because that wouldn’t have been nice, but this is straight activism on her part.https://t.co/fLNiSezpgx https://t.co/T1ORi6jFib
— Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 (@Cernovich) September 16, 2018
The only other witness to the alleged attack said it never happened and the allegations are “absolutely nuts.”
On Monday morning Judge Brett Kavanaugh responded to the allegations.
Kavanaugh refuted the 36-year-old claims by the far left activist.
And now this…
Judge Kavanaugh’s mother foreclosed on Christine Blasey Ford’s parents’ home.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth