- Conservative Comedian, Terrence Williams Breaks Neck on Way to White House
- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- MO Rep Jason Smith Honors 98-year old Veteran Warren Leo Lodholz
- Mexican Immigration Officers Get Rocks Thrown At Them By “Peaceful” Migrants … Caught on Video!
- Alabama-born ISIS Wife Will NOT Be Admitted To The US … Suck It Up Butter Cup
- 100% Confirmation QAnon Is Ran By Trump White House
SHOCKING: Public School Put on “Drag Show” for “Gender Indoctrination” …
Public Schools Bring in Drag Queens To Teach Kindergartners About Gender Ideology
Most conservatives probably don’t have the Drag Queen Story Hour on their radar. But it’s a program in which said drag queens in full regalia read to your kids.
According to the Drag Queen Story Hour website, the program “captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models.
Well, whatever. These events usually take place in a library or a book store. While the former is a taxpayer-funded institution, I generally can’t get myself worked up over Drag Queen Story Hour at either venue.
Not only are schools funded by taxpayer dollars, but children are generally roped into such presentations without significant parental input.
And, in classrooms such as those of the Maurice Sendak Community School in Brooklyn, Drag Queen Story Hour is flourishing — at least, according to a video by Stop K-12 Indoctrination and the David Horowitz Freedom Center. After bringing in the program during the last school year, Sendak School first-grade teacher Alexis Hernandez is planning to bring it back when school resumes, according to The Daily Caller.
“Drag Queen Story Hour gave my first graders a fun and interactive platform to talk and think about social and emotional issues like acceptance, being yourself, and loving who you are,” Hernandez wrote.
“During our debrief … (students) were preaching the incredible lessons they had learned, like ‘it’s OK to be different,’ and ‘there’s no such thing as ‘boy’ and ‘girl’ things.’”
Do you think Drag Queen Story Hour is appropriate for children?
Yes, well, try that out on your kids and see how that works. I’ve spent enough time around children to know that if you give a boy a doll and a girl a toy car, in most cases the Barbie will be quickly launched from a slingshot onto your roof and the Hot Wheels will probably have dandelions sticking out of their die-cast wheel wells. But I digress.
It’s also unlikely that Drag Queen Story Hour is simply limited to the Maurice Sendak Community School, either. The program advertises itself as being for schools as well as libraries and book stores.
According to The Daily Caller, books include “Jacob’s New Dress” — about a kid named Jacob who wears a dress to school, so pretty much exactly what it sounds like!
Is this right? Should Drag Queens be in schools?
Read More Here!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth