- Ron Paul Pointed Out One Thing That Would Precipitate US Dollar Collapse & Its About To Happen
- Chief Justice Roy Moore Stands Up Against His Accusers On Recent Campaign Stop
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 100 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- The Old Guard Globalist World Order Is Collapsing, Starting With The Clintons
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- What These 3 Racist Black Nurses Do To This Dying WWII Vet Will Leave You Horrified
- The Internet Crackdown Begins: U.S. Senator Al Franken Wants Google, Facebook And Twitter To Censor Political Speech
- United States President Trump Meets With Philippines President Duterte and It Is “Warm and Cordial” …
United States President Trump Meets With Philippines President Duterte and It Is “Warm and Cordial” …
(Danang, Vietnam) – President Rodrigo Roa Duterte met US President Donald J Trump on Saturday, November 11, during the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Leaders’ Meeting in Ha Noi Hall, International Danang Resort.
“The meeting was warm and cordial,” said Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque during a press briefing held at the International Media Center.
“President Trump reportedly told President Duterte that he will see him tomorrow,” Roque said adding that the US leader is flying to the Philippines to attend the 31st Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit in Manila.
“The two leaders were genuinely pleased to have finally met each other in person,” Roque added.
The APEC Leaders’ Meeting in Vietnam was the first meeting between the two leaders.
President Duterte earlier mentioned that he would have an “interesting time” with President Trump noting that they “share so many ideas along the same line of problems of governance.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth