Vigilante Protesters Start DIGGING UP Body of Confederate General and KKK Leader
reported by Kieran Corcoran | Dailymail.com
- Vigilante protesters start DIGGING UP body of Confederate general and KKK leader Nathan Forrest from his grave
- Group took a shovel to burial site of rebel leader Nathan Bedford Forrest
- KKK’s first Grand Wizard’ died in 1877 and his body was moved to a public park in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1904
- City lawmakers have tried to legislate for his remains to be taken away – along with a statue on the grave – but activists say the process is too slow
- They have now dug up a patch of grass and are threatening to go deeper
A group of protesters who want the body of an alleged Ku Klux Klan leader removed from their city have broken the soil over the grave.
Daily Mail describes these protesters as “activists” but I call them like it is: They are TERRORISTS!
No matter how much we disagree with an issue or someone’s beliefs we still must have respect for things sacred such as a dead body. Its sickening and truly sad that these radical left would do something so gravely demented!
Follow @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook