- Babies Made-to-Order: America’s Fast-Food Embryo Industry
- President Trump Tweets He Will Address The Nation Tomorrow Regarding Border Crisis From The White House
- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- The Holy Spirit Speaks Through Alice About The Latest Abortion Bill
- Bill Introduced To Require “Transgenders” To Play Sports According To Their Biological Sex
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
Dem Wh*re who called for ‘motherf***er’ Trump’s impeachment makes ‘slight alteration’ to office map involving Israel
She supports an international boycott against Israel
Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D), who this week became the first Muslim Palestinian-American woman to serve in Congress, has made an alteration to the map in her Washington, D.C., congressional office — and it involves Israel.
What are the details?
After Tlaib was sworn into Congress on Thursday, a BuzzFeed reporter touring Tlaib’s new office noticed a “slight alteration” to Tlaib’s map. A picture revealed that someone — it’s not clear who — placed a sticky note near Israel. That same note included the word “Palestine” and an arrow pointing to the region.
Someone has already made a slight alteration to the map that hangs in Rashida Tlaib’s new congressional office. pic.twitter.com/mwyshIog4r— Hannah Allam (@HannahAllam) January 3, 2019
Despite officially being a member of Congress for just two days, Tlaib has already stirred lots of controversy.
Editor’s Note: Let’s see if she can take what she dishes out 😀
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth