- Take Action: Children’s Book Promotes Homosexual Santa
- Help Us Honor Veterans and Deployed Service Men and Women this Holiday Season
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (Replay): Paloma For Trump w/ EA Media
- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- 60-Million-Strong Christian Group Targets Big Tech Over Censorship
- Trump Names Mulvaney Chief of Staff; Voted to Defund Planned Parenthood
- First Lady Spreads Anti-Bullying Message at Kids’ Hospital
Good News? … Church of Satan Celebrates Death of Christian Missionary
Satanists like to claim that their religion [doesn’t] glorifies evil, death, and murder, but they seem to have a funny habit of glorifying evil, death, and murder.
When they’re not working hard to ensure that the cold-blooded murder of human babies in the womb remains legal, they’re apparently happy to take a break to celebrate the death of a Christian missionary, Life Site News reports.
“The Church of Satan posted on Twitter Wednesday a link to an article about the death of 27-year-old American John Allen Chau, a Christian missionary who went to preach to the Sentinelese people,” they report.
Here’s the tweet, with the caption “Finally, some good news.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth