- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
Good News? … Church of Satan Celebrates Death of Christian Missionary
Satanists like to claim that their religion [doesn’t] glorifies evil, death, and murder, but they seem to have a funny habit of glorifying evil, death, and murder.
When they’re not working hard to ensure that the cold-blooded murder of human babies in the womb remains legal, they’re apparently happy to take a break to celebrate the death of a Christian missionary, Life Site News reports.
“The Church of Satan posted on Twitter Wednesday a link to an article about the death of 27-year-old American John Allen Chau, a Christian missionary who went to preach to the Sentinelese people,” they report.
Here’s the tweet, with the caption “Finally, some good news.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth