- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (Replay): Paloma For Trump w/ EA Media
- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Trump Launches Urban Council To Invest $100 Billion in Black Communities
- Hillary Clinton Set To Run For President In 2020 as “Liberal Fire Brand” …
Trump: NFL Anthem Protesters ‘Maybe Shouldn’t Be in Country’
Last year, Trump described players who went down on one knee during the anthem as “sons of bitches”…
(Chris Lefkow, AFP) Washington – US President Donald Trump said Thursday that American football players who refuse to stand for the national anthem — most of whom have been African Americans protesting police brutality — maybe “shouldn’t be in the country.”
Trump’s controversial remarks came as video emerged of another questionable encounter between US police and a young black man — this time a professional basketball player.
Trump welcomed the new National Football League (NFL) rule that players must stand during “The Star-Spangled Banner” at games unless they stay in the locker room.
“Well, I think that’s good,” Trump told the “Fox & Friends” TV show. “I don’t think people should be staying in locker rooms.
“You have to stand proudly for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing,” he said. “You shouldn’t be there. Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country.
“NFL owners did the right thing if that’s what they have done,” Trump said.
Read Full Story Here! or Continue Reading Below …
NFL: Players Must Stand for Anthem or Stay in Locker Room
‘If anyone is on the field and is disrespectful to the anthem or the flag, there will be a fine…’
(AFP) National Football League owners reached agreement Wednesday on a policy requiring players to stand during the national anthem but giving them the option of remaining in the locker room if they preferred.
The issue of how to handle player protests of kneeling during the pre-game playing of “The Star-Spangled Banner” has loomed over the NFL club owners meeting in Atlanta, with the sport anxious to avoid a repeat of the controversy that divided the league last season.
America’s most popular sport found itself at the center of a political firestorm in 2017 after President Donald Trump described players who kneeled during the anthem to draw attention to racial injustice as “sons of bitches.”
The remarks prompted a wave of protests across the league in September, angering some fans and placing several conservative, Trump-supporting team owners in an awkward position.
With the NFL’s leadership reluctant to issue a blanket decree ordering players to stand for the anthem, the deal approved Wednesday represents a compromise.
Under current NFL regulations, all players are required to be on the field during the anthem
Read The Rest Here! and Leave Your Comments Below!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth