- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (Replay): Paloma For Trump w/ EA Media
- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Trump Launches Urban Council To Invest $100 Billion in Black Communities
- Hillary Clinton Set To Run For President In 2020 as “Liberal Fire Brand” …
Trump Arrives In Singapore Ready For Meeting With Kim Jong Un Of North Korea
World leaders will soon see if President Donald Trump’s visit with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un will pay off. At stake is whether Kim will end his country’s isolation, economic woes and nuclear weapons program.
During their meeting in Singapore on Tuesday, Trump and Kim will attempt define and agree on how North Korea’s nuclear weapons program would be dismantled. Trump is seeking a complete, verifiable and “irreversible end” to North Korea’s nukes.
Kim, meanwhile wants the U.S. to remove its “nuclear umbrella” that protects allies South Korea and Japan. Kim could ask for a peace treaty to that effect, Bloomberg News reported.
Trump said Saturday he will know within one minute whether Kim is serious about a de-nuclearization agreement!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth