- Trump Just PISSED China Off By This Move In South Korea!
- Over 239,000 Banquet Frozen Meals Recalled for Salmonella Contamination
- BREAKING: Power Outages In Multiple US Cities Including New York, LA and San Fransisco
- NOT IN AMERICA! Mich Doctor Performing Female Genital Mutilation on Little Girls, ARRESTED!
- The Hidden Truth Why America Bombed Syria?!
- BREAKING: New Discovery - Evidence Podesta Abusing Child at Strip Joint
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- Absolutely No Spin Coverage Of Alex Jones Child Custody Press Conference
- High Dose B Vitamins Reduces Symptoms Of Schizophrenia Experts Say
- Infowars Is Now Reporting Operation Gotham Shield Will Take Place Wednesday April 26
- Congratulations Peggy Whitson: New U.S Record For Time in Space
BREAKING: Veterans Can Choose Their Own Doctor With Bill Just Passed
Remarks by President Trump at Signing of S. 544, The Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act
The veterans have poured out their sweat and blood and tears for this country for so long, and it’s time that they’re recognized, and it’s time that we now take care of them, and take care of them properly.
That’s why I’m pleased today to sign into law the Veterans Choice Program Improvement Act. So this is called the Choice Program Improvement Act. It speaks for itself. This bill will extend and improve the Veterans Choice Program so that more veterans can see the doctor of their choice — you got it? The doctor of their choice — and don’t have to wait and travel long distances for VA care. Some people have to travel five hours, eight hours, and they’ll have to do it on a weekly basis, and even worse than that. It’s not going to happen anymore.
This new law is a good start, but there is still much work to do. We will fight each and every day to deliver the long-awaited reforms our veterans deserve, and to protect those who have so courageously protected each and every one of us.
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth