- The USA Liberty Act and the Destruction of Our 2nd and 4th Amendments Rights
- Shocking VIDEO: Multiple Windows Removed From Mandalay Bay (New Evidence!!!)
- Somebody Is Lying .. Police Scanner Evidence From Vegas Shooting Revealed This
- BREAKING: Video of Stephen Paddock Alive AFTER Las Vegas Shooting???
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- President Donald Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Child Sex Trafficking Sting Rescues 84 Children & Puts 120 Pimps Behind Bars
- The Depelteau Show - Tune In Sundays At 1pm Central - #EATruthRadio
- Truth Petition and Truthful Description on “Shadow Banning” By Facebook
- BREAKING: Las Vegas Shooting Eyewitness Speaks with Laura Loomer
- BREAKING: Video Footage Shows Helicopter Firing Gunshots Into Crowd at Route 91 Music Festival
Obama’s Mentally Ill Gun Ban Overruled in Senate
By a 57-43 margin, the Republican-led Senate voted Wednesday to repeal an Obama-era regulation designed to block certain mentally ill people from purchasing firearms. The vote, which approves a House resolution passed earlier this month, now sends the measure to the White House for President Trump’s signature.
President Trump, who campaigned as a defender of gun rights and a friend of the National Rifle Association, is widely expected to sign the measure.
The rule on the verge of rollback would have required the Social Security Administration to report the records of some mentally ill beneficiaries to the FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System. Those who have been deemed mentally incapable of managing their financial affairs — roughly 75,000 people — would have been affected by the rule, according to NPR’s Susan Davis.
Read More at NPR … Leave us your comments in the section at bottom of page!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth