The Pentagon may propose that President Donald Trump send combat forces into Northern Syria for the very first time to help defeat the Islamic State, CNN reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis could present the option — which is one of several under consideration — to the president at the end the month, in accordance with an executive order Trump signed in January calling for a plan to defeat ISIS within 30 days.
Take Action Now:
1. Subscribe to our RSS feed
2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights
3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member
4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances.
5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!!
God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
the truth powered by The Truth
Enjoy This Content? Please Spread The Lovely Truth!!! :-)