- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
- You Won’t Believe What Sexual Term Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Uses To Describe Congress
- Pittsburgh City Seeks To Ban BB Guns & Starter Pistols
- Federal Judge Dismisses Case Against Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy and Sons
- Followup Exclusive #2 w/ Lewis Arthur – VOP – Veterans on Patrol – Host – Alice In Wonderland
Take Action: Book Promotes Homosexual Santa To Children
via Return to Order:
The attacks against Christmas continue. This time, they are targeting children by destroying their innocent vision of Christmas.
HarperCollins Publishers has released a book by Daniel Kibblesmith called Santa’s Husband, featuring Santa as a homosexual “married” to another man. This book promotes homosexual sin as something positive and normal to impressionable children.
According to the product description:
“Offering a fresh twist on Kris Kringle, a clever yet heartfelt book that tells the story of a black Santa, his white husband, and their life in the North Pole.
“Everyone knows that Santa Claus is jolly, but in Santa’s Husband, this cherished symbol of the holiday season is also black and gay, and married to an equally cheery man.”
(HarperCollins.com; emphasis added)
This is absolutely appalling.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth