Second migrant caravan storms into Mexico: ‘Violent’ group from Central America carrying BOMBS and guns defies a huge police presence to cross the border from Guatemala as Trump deploys 5,200 troops
- The second caravan making their way up through Central America have members armed with explosives
- Had gasoline bombs made of soft-drink bottles, and improvised PVC tubes to launch fireworks
- Mexican federal police briefly blocked the migrants from crossing the Suchiate River on Monday
- But the migrants soon defied the law enforcement presence and broke through into Mexico
- Many tried to swim or wade across to Mexico, some while carrying children
- Law enforcement avoided a second day of violence, a day after a confrontation left one migrant dead
This is an INVASION and its our duty as Americans as well as President Donald Trump’s responsibility to protect our borders and nation from an outside invasion of illegals. We have the most powerful military in the world. I previously reported on the possible coming War With Mexico! Pray for our troops, our president and nation!