- LIVE BREAKING FEED: President Trump Speaking At MAGA Rally In Montana
- BREAKING: First Lady’s Airplane Fills With Smoke, Returns To Joint Base Andrews
- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Christian Fire Chief Fired for Biblical Views Awarded $1.2M in Lawsuit Victory
- Your Nation Is Having A Major Heart Surgery – Stay In The Waiting Room and Pray
Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
According to the FBI, four women die everyday as a result of domestic violence and about 130,000 women report that they’ve been victims of rape or attempted rape annually. Because of statistics like this, many women enroll in self-defense classes to learn the skills they need to defend themselves.
The thing is, a short-term self-defense class may not address all of the areas you need to be able to fully defend yourself. While martial arts classes won’t specifically train you for combat and fighting, they will give you the ability to defend yourself if you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to practice self-defense. The best part is that this self-defense isn’t always physical. What most people don’t know is that in a good martial arts class you’ll learn a variety of skills to help you gain the awareness, peace and physical conditioning you need to be a stronger person, in all aspects of your life.
Confidence. All the physical defense skills in the world won’t help if you don’t have the confidence needed to use them. That’s the beauty of martial arts training. In order to successfully train a martial art, you need to have your mind and body in tune with one another. This self-awareness gives you the confidence your need to control and defend yourself if needed. You’ll be able to handle everyday and extraordinary situations without losing your temper. You’ll be able to stand your ground. You’ll appear to be (and will be) more confident – and people who appear to be confident are less likely to be the victims of violence because they don’t look like “easy targets”.
Focus and Awareness. While training martial arts, you need to focus and concentrate on what you are doing so that you don’t injure yourself or those around you. This focus and concentration carries over into other aspects of your life as well. Soon, you’ll find yourself better able to concentrate on work, school and home. You’ll even find yourself being more aware of your surroundings which can help you avoid potentially harmful or violent situations.
Peace. Training martial arts will also give you an inner peace that can change your life. First of all, to effectively train martial arts, your workout will always be changing. You’ll never get bored with your workout because it will always be challenging to your abilities (both physical and mental). In addition to that, training martial arts is a great stress reducer. You probably already know that regular physical exercise can reduce physical stress, but what you don’t know is that martial arts go one step further to reduce emotional stress as well. Activities such as martial arts that require you concentrate on your movements and your core strength can give you full stress relief in one activity.
Strength and Conditioning. When you train martial arts, you use your entire body. You cannot use just one muscle set at a time. The exercises are always changing and evolving to give you the maximum out of each training session. Martial arts also increase your flexibility which is great because people who are flexible suffer fewer injuries, have better posture and are better able to relax their muscles.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth