- Trump Admin Cancels FDA Contract to Purchase Body Parts of Aborted Babies
- BREAKING: Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years In Prison
- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- President Trump Puts United Nations In Check
- Who Are The True Israelites? Children of God?
- Christine Blasey Ford, The Female Suicide Bomber
BREAKING: THIS Single Letter Has Begun Appearing On Billboards Across America
A single letter has begun appearing on billboards near highways across the United States and on t-shirts at Trump rallies, and it has become an internet sensation among many conservatives.
“Q” represents a mysterious individual, or group of individuals, who began in October 2017 posting online updates on secret actions allegedly taken by the Trump administration to purge corruption from the United States and the world.
Most of the mainstream news outlets have written Q off as a conspiracy theory, but the constant barrage of anti-Trump articles and newscasts have damaged these outlets’ credibility with Q’s constituency. The claims have done little to stop the momentum of the growing movement.
The Q posts began on the 4Chan message board, known for its absence of censorship—in ways both good and bad—but later moved to a similar board on 8Chan for alleged security concerns. The posts also appear regularly under the #QAnon hashtag on Twitter and are a topic of coverage for many conservative YouTubers. Even celebrities such as Rosanne Barr have commented on the Q posts.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth