- Patriot Soup – Hunting Pedovores: Who Is Lewis Arthur and VOP?
- Mandalay Bay Owner Sues Las Vegas Victims To Avoid Liability
- World War 3 Was Just Planned During This Secret Meeting
- Sheriff of Dallas County Dishonors Fallen Hero Homero Caulderon
- These Types of Christians Are at Great Risk of Renouncing Jesus
- End Time Babylon – Officially Sodom & Gomorrah – PlannedParenthood Launches “Freedom to F–k”
- Significance of The July 28th Blood Moon – Peace Prosperity and Security – End Times over Israel
- What’s The Difference Between The New World Order and The One World Order?
- Father of Parkland School Shooting Survivors Shot Dead At Convenience Store
- DEVOTIONAL: A Prayer for Righteous Speech – God Hates Gossip
- The Truth of The Matter: Will Roe V. Wade Be Turned Over?
- Petition To Preserve Traditional Values in America & Confirm Judge Kavanaugh
- Senator Rand Paul Expresses Concern Over The “Integrity of US Elections”
BREAKING: THIS Single Letter Has Begun Appearing On Billboards Across America
A single letter has begun appearing on billboards near highways across the United States and on t-shirts at Trump rallies, and it has become an internet sensation among many conservatives.
“Q” represents a mysterious individual, or group of individuals, who began in October 2017 posting online updates on secret actions allegedly taken by the Trump administration to purge corruption from the United States and the world.
Most of the mainstream news outlets have written Q off as a conspiracy theory, but the constant barrage of anti-Trump articles and newscasts have damaged these outlets’ credibility with Q’s constituency. The claims have done little to stop the momentum of the growing movement.
The Q posts began on the 4Chan message board, known for its absence of censorship—in ways both good and bad—but later moved to a similar board on 8Chan for alleged security concerns. The posts also appear regularly under the #QAnon hashtag on Twitter and are a topic of coverage for many conservative YouTubers. Even celebrities such as Rosanne Barr have commented on the Q posts.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth