- Patriot Soup – Hunting Pedovores: Who Is Lewis Arthur and VOP?
- Mandalay Bay Owner Sues Las Vegas Victims To Avoid Liability
- World War 3 Was Just Planned During This Secret Meeting
- Sheriff of Dallas County Dishonors Fallen Hero Homero Caulderon
- These Types of Christians Are at Great Risk of Renouncing Jesus
- End Time Babylon – Officially Sodom & Gomorrah – PlannedParenthood Launches “Freedom to F–k”
- Significance of The July 28th Blood Moon – Peace Prosperity and Security – End Times over Israel
- What’s The Difference Between The New World Order and The One World Order?
- Father of Parkland School Shooting Survivors Shot Dead At Convenience Store
- DEVOTIONAL: A Prayer for Righteous Speech – God Hates Gossip
- The Truth of The Matter: Will Roe V. Wade Be Turned Over?
- Petition To Preserve Traditional Values in America & Confirm Judge Kavanaugh
- Senator Rand Paul Expresses Concern Over The “Integrity of US Elections”
The Left Is Calling For The Abolishment Of ICE
“What will happen when word gets out that nobody in any country on the globe has anything to fear from our immigration authorities?” —Tucker Carlson
Vandals threw a brick through the front office window of the Nebraska Republican Party Headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska, and spray-painted “ABOLISH ICE” on the ground outside. This comes on the heels of several other politically-motivated acts of violence across the country, including antifa riots and a police officer near the White House who was assaulted by a left-wing immigration protester. Making matters worse, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) recently encouraged people to “surround” and “push back on” Trump Cabinet officials in public.
The reason why some on the extreme left are resorting to violence and harassment is because they have failed to win at the ballot box, but what they don’t understand is that everytime they throw a brick through a storefront, or burn someone’s car, or assault a police officer, they actually strengthen the resolve of those they are attempting to tear down. These actions are not only an affront to conservatives, but to decent people everywhere who believe the best way to resolve our differences is through words, not violent acts.
Today, stand up against extremism and sign or share one of these petitions:
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth