- Trump Admin Cancels FDA Contract to Purchase Body Parts of Aborted Babies
- BREAKING: Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years In Prison
- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- President Trump Puts United Nations In Check
- Who Are The True Israelites? Children of God?
- Christine Blasey Ford, The Female Suicide Bomber
The Left Is Calling For The Abolishment Of ICE
“What will happen when word gets out that nobody in any country on the globe has anything to fear from our immigration authorities?” —Tucker Carlson
Vandals threw a brick through the front office window of the Nebraska Republican Party Headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska, and spray-painted “ABOLISH ICE” on the ground outside. This comes on the heels of several other politically-motivated acts of violence across the country, including antifa riots and a police officer near the White House who was assaulted by a left-wing immigration protester. Making matters worse, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) recently encouraged people to “surround” and “push back on” Trump Cabinet officials in public.
The reason why some on the extreme left are resorting to violence and harassment is because they have failed to win at the ballot box, but what they don’t understand is that everytime they throw a brick through a storefront, or burn someone’s car, or assault a police officer, they actually strengthen the resolve of those they are attempting to tear down. These actions are not only an affront to conservatives, but to decent people everywhere who believe the best way to resolve our differences is through words, not violent acts.
Today, stand up against extremism and sign or share one of these petitions:
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth