- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (Replay): Paloma For Trump w/ EA Media
- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Trump Launches Urban Council To Invest $100 Billion in Black Communities
- Hillary Clinton Set To Run For President In 2020 as “Liberal Fire Brand” …
The Left Is Calling For The Abolishment Of ICE
“What will happen when word gets out that nobody in any country on the globe has anything to fear from our immigration authorities?” —Tucker Carlson
Vandals threw a brick through the front office window of the Nebraska Republican Party Headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska, and spray-painted “ABOLISH ICE” on the ground outside. This comes on the heels of several other politically-motivated acts of violence across the country, including antifa riots and a police officer near the White House who was assaulted by a left-wing immigration protester. Making matters worse, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) recently encouraged people to “surround” and “push back on” Trump Cabinet officials in public.
The reason why some on the extreme left are resorting to violence and harassment is because they have failed to win at the ballot box, but what they don’t understand is that everytime they throw a brick through a storefront, or burn someone’s car, or assault a police officer, they actually strengthen the resolve of those they are attempting to tear down. These actions are not only an affront to conservatives, but to decent people everywhere who believe the best way to resolve our differences is through words, not violent acts.
Today, stand up against extremism and sign or share one of these petitions:
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth