- Patriot Soup – Hunting Pedovores: Who Is Lewis Arthur and VOP?
- Mandalay Bay Owner Sues Las Vegas Victims To Avoid Liability
- World War 3 Was Just Planned During This Secret Meeting
- Sheriff of Dallas County Dishonors Fallen Hero Homero Caulderon
- These Types of Christians Are at Great Risk of Renouncing Jesus
- End Time Babylon – Officially Sodom & Gomorrah – PlannedParenthood Launches “Freedom to F–k”
- Significance of The July 28th Blood Moon – Peace Prosperity and Security – End Times over Israel
- What’s The Difference Between The New World Order and The One World Order?
- Father of Parkland School Shooting Survivors Shot Dead At Convenience Store
- DEVOTIONAL: A Prayer for Righteous Speech – God Hates Gossip
- The Truth of The Matter: Will Roe V. Wade Be Turned Over?
- Petition To Preserve Traditional Values in America & Confirm Judge Kavanaugh
- Senator Rand Paul Expresses Concern Over The “Integrity of US Elections”
Hamas calls for Palestinian uprising in response to Trump’s Jerusalem plan
by Dan Williams, Nidal al-Mughrabi
JERUSALEM/GAZA (Reuters) – The Islamist group Hamas urged Palestinians on Thursday to abandon peace efforts and launch a new uprising against Israel in response to U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as its capital.
The Israeli military said it was reinforcing troops in the occupied West Bank, deploying several new army battalions and putting other forces on standby, describing the measures as part of its “readiness for possible developments”.
Protests so far have been scattered and largely non-violent.
But dozens of Palestinians gathered at two points on the Gaza border fence with Israel and threw rocks at soldiers on the other side. Inside Gaza, thousands of Palestinians rallied, some chanting: “Death to America! Death to the fool Trump!” and burning tires.
additional material via ConservativesUnited.com:
Protests by Palestinians have begun across the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip because of President Donald Trump’s decision to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel.
Palestinians have been chanting, fighting with troops, and setting things on fire around the West Bank. They are even burning posters of Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu along with the flags.
People are being treated for rubber bullet shots, burns, and tear gas.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth