- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Texans To Re-elect Sen. Ted Cruz
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Tennesseans to Vote for Marsha Blackburn for Senate
- Rand Paul Accuses Media of Hiding Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker
Hamas calls for Palestinian uprising in response to Trump’s Jerusalem plan
by Dan Williams, Nidal al-Mughrabi
JERUSALEM/GAZA (Reuters) – The Islamist group Hamas urged Palestinians on Thursday to abandon peace efforts and launch a new uprising against Israel in response to U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as its capital.
The Israeli military said it was reinforcing troops in the occupied West Bank, deploying several new army battalions and putting other forces on standby, describing the measures as part of its “readiness for possible developments”.
Protests so far have been scattered and largely non-violent.
But dozens of Palestinians gathered at two points on the Gaza border fence with Israel and threw rocks at soldiers on the other side. Inside Gaza, thousands of Palestinians rallied, some chanting: “Death to America! Death to the fool Trump!” and burning tires.
additional material via ConservativesUnited.com:
Protests by Palestinians have begun across the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip because of President Donald Trump’s decision to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel.
Palestinians have been chanting, fighting with troops, and setting things on fire around the West Bank. They are even burning posters of Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu along with the flags.
People are being treated for rubber bullet shots, burns, and tear gas.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth