- After Five Years, We Still Know "Sandy Hook Shooting" Was a HOAX
- California Armageddon: The Truth Stuns Firefighters, More About Direct Energy Weapons
- BREAKING: LAPD Still Investigating Corey Feldman Pedo-Case Despite Reports
- 45 Years After Apollo Mission, Trump Takes America Back To The Moon
- About The Getty: Is It Possible The Elite Hit The Nuke Button and Trapped The Doors? #Pizzagate
- Hamas Calls For Palestinian Uprising In Response To Trump’s Jerusalem Plan
- BREAKING: Trump Ignores Warnings and Recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Secrets Of The Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Massacre: The Truth About The Coup & Coverup
- Military Contractors Are Being Told To Prepare For Domestic Deployment, Nationwide Civil Unrest
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 4,000 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Did The NSA Tweet That #Pizzagate Is Real? (Screenshot) …
Christian Soccer Player Quits US Team Over LGBT Rainbow-Colored Jerseys
Christian soccer player Jaelene Hinkle has withdrawn from the U.S. Soccer team just two weeks after the organization announced that members of both the men’s and women’s teams will be donning rainbow-colored jerseys in honor of LGBT pride month.
The official reason for resignation has not been confirmed however she has been known to be vocal about her belief system.
She made her opinion even clearer in an Instagram post that same day.
“I believe with every fiber in my body that what was written 2,000 years ago in the Bible is undoubtedly true,” Hinkle wrote alongside an image of the cross. “It’s not a fictional book. It’s not a pick and choose what you want to believe. You either believe it, or you don’t. This world may change, but Christ and His Word NEVER will.
“My heart is that as Christians we don’t begin to throw a tantrum over what has been brought into law today, but we become that much more loving. That through our love, the lost, rejected, and abandoned find Christ,” she continued. “The rainbow was a convent [sic] made between God and all his creation that never again would the world be flooded as it was when He destroyed the world during Noah’s time.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth