- BREAKING: The Fat Kid Kim Jong Un Just Fired a Rocket!
- Exchanging Nukes With North Korea May Be Imminent
- Big Bad Google Gets Serious About "Terroristic" Content
- The Truth About Non-Existent Climate Change (VIDEO)
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- The MURDER & MIND CONTROL of Illuminati Monarch Tiffany Jenks
- Amazing Prophetic Video Explains What May Happen On September 23, 2017
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- Lifeline, … Obamaphones … NO MORE!!! Under President Trump’s Reign
- Muslims Can't Deny The Truth Even Though They Don't Recognize It, Truth
- BREAKING: Another Radical Leftist Attack on a Pro Trump Supporter …
The Truth About Non-Existent Climate Change
Britain’s Mail on Sunday today revealed astonishing evidence that the organisation that is the world’s leading source of climate data rushed to publish a landmark paper that exaggerated global warming and was timed to influence the historic Paris Agreement on climate change.
Oh, you’d never heard of it? I bet you’ve heard a lot about the 2015 Paris Climate Accords that were agreed to in part because of the fake “Pausebuster” data. But the mainstream media have little interest writing stories that refute liberal assumptions, so fake news becomes no news. To hear about Climategate 2.0, you’d have to follow alternative sources like Manhattan Contrarian (where I first learned of it), or Judith Curry, or Watt’s Up with That?, or the U.K.’s Daily Mail.
This pattern of fake news followed by no news has been repeated throughout the era of climate change fabulist fear-mongering. In 1989, according to the Associated Press, a director of the United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP) predicted that “entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by rising sea levels … by the year 2000.” This was followed by no news about no nations being covered by the sea in 2001.
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth