- Babies Made-to-Order: America’s Fast-Food Embryo Industry
- President Trump Tweets He Will Address The Nation Tomorrow Regarding Border Crisis From The White House
- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- The Holy Spirit Speaks Through Alice About The Latest Abortion Bill
- Bill Introduced To Require “Transgenders” To Play Sports According To Their Biological Sex
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
Senator Rand Paul Will Support Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court Nomination
Sen. Paul, Please stand by this decision you made in July …
Pro-life Republican Rand Paul said Monday he will support Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court after initially expressing concerns about some of the judge’s decisions. “After meeting Judge Kavanaugh and reviewing his record, I have decided to support his nomination,” the Kentucky senator said in a statement. With Republicans holding just a narrow, two-member majority in the U.S. Senate, every vote to confirm the conservative justice matters. Paul, a strong pro-life politician from Kentucky, was considered a swing vote earlier this month after he said he disagrees with Kavanaugh’s stance on privacy issues and the Fourth Amendment. On Monday, however, he removed all doubt about his position on President Donald Trump’s second Supreme Court nominee, the Washington Examiner reports. “Each nominee … must be judged on the totality of their views, character, and opinions,” Paul said. “I have expressed my concern over Judge Kavanaugh’s record on warrantless bulk collection …
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth