- Patriot Soup – Hunting Pedovores: Who Is Lewis Arthur and VOP?
- Mandalay Bay Owner Sues Las Vegas Victims To Avoid Liability
- World War 3 Was Just Planned During This Secret Meeting
- Sheriff of Dallas County Dishonors Fallen Hero Homero Caulderon
- These Types of Christians Are at Great Risk of Renouncing Jesus
- End Time Babylon – Officially Sodom & Gomorrah – PlannedParenthood Launches “Freedom to F–k”
- Significance of The July 28th Blood Moon – Peace Prosperity and Security – End Times over Israel
- What’s The Difference Between The New World Order and The One World Order?
- Father of Parkland School Shooting Survivors Shot Dead At Convenience Store
- DEVOTIONAL: A Prayer for Righteous Speech – God Hates Gossip
- The Truth of The Matter: Will Roe V. Wade Be Turned Over?
- Petition To Preserve Traditional Values in America & Confirm Judge Kavanaugh
- Senator Rand Paul Expresses Concern Over The “Integrity of US Elections”
VIRAL: Young Virginia Social Worker Fired For Having Concealed Carry Permit – NOT GUN!
A young Virginia woman’s story is going viral over the weekend after she claims she was fired from her job as a social worker for simply possessing a permit to carry concealed weapons.
The woman claims that at the time of her termination, she wasn’t carrying a weapon.
Storm Durham, who was until Friday a social worker for the city of Roanoke, posted on social media that she was fired from her job for being a legal concealed carry permittee and was escorted out of her workplace by three police officers upon learning of her termination because, as she claimed, she was deemed a “safety risk.” At the time, Durham said she was not in possession of a firearm.
I was fired today. From Roanoke City Social Services, serving as a damn good social worker. I was fired for having a concealed carry permit. Not the gun, the permit. I was escorted by 3 city police officers bc I am a “safety risk to the building”
— Storm Durham (@chelstorrm) March 10, 2018
Patriotic Viral News continues the report:
The American left has gone truly batty in recent years when it comes to firearms. A Virginia woman was fired from her job with the state’s Child Protective Services agency when her higher-ups found out that she has a concealed carry permit.
Storm Durham says she was declared a “workplace safety hazard” and a threat, simply because she is licensed to carry a concealed firearm. Ms. Durham didn’t make any threats around the workplace. She didn’t accidentally discharge the gun in the office break room. In fact, she says she has never even taken her sidearm into the building.
You can hear Ms. Durham’s story in her own words in the video clip below, where you can easily see what a “workplace safety hazard” she is! Plus, you won’t believe how many big, burly police officers were sent to her workplace just to escort her out of the building.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth