- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Draining The Swamp: FL Gov. Suspends Broward County Sheriff
- Clinton & Cuomo Pushing For Return of Back-Alley Abortions
VIRAL: Young Virginia Social Worker Fired For Having Concealed Carry Permit – NOT GUN!
A young Virginia woman’s story is going viral over the weekend after she claims she was fired from her job as a social worker for simply possessing a permit to carry concealed weapons.
The woman claims that at the time of her termination, she wasn’t carrying a weapon.
Storm Durham, who was until Friday a social worker for the city of Roanoke, posted on social media that she was fired from her job for being a legal concealed carry permittee and was escorted out of her workplace by three police officers upon learning of her termination because, as she claimed, she was deemed a “safety risk.” At the time, Durham said she was not in possession of a firearm.
I was fired today. From Roanoke City Social Services, serving as a damn good social worker. I was fired for having a concealed carry permit. Not the gun, the permit. I was escorted by 3 city police officers bc I am a “safety risk to the building”
— Storm Durham (@chelstorrm) March 10, 2018
Patriotic Viral News continues the report:
The American left has gone truly batty in recent years when it comes to firearms. A Virginia woman was fired from her job with the state’s Child Protective Services agency when her higher-ups found out that she has a concealed carry permit.
Storm Durham says she was declared a “workplace safety hazard” and a threat, simply because she is licensed to carry a concealed firearm. Ms. Durham didn’t make any threats around the workplace. She didn’t accidentally discharge the gun in the office break room. In fact, she says she has never even taken her sidearm into the building.
You can hear Ms. Durham’s story in her own words in the video clip below, where you can easily see what a “workplace safety hazard” she is! Plus, you won’t believe how many big, burly police officers were sent to her workplace just to escort her out of the building.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth