- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Draining The Swamp: FL Gov. Suspends Broward County Sheriff
- Clinton & Cuomo Pushing For Return of Back-Alley Abortions
WHITE HOUSE: President Trump Agrees To Meet North Korea’s Kim Jong-Un
Speaking just outside the White House’s West Wing [March 8th 2018], South Korean National Security Advisor Chung Eui-Yong delivered news that President Donald J. Trump’s maximum pressure policy—together with international solidarity driven by American leadership—had brought the North Korea situation to an important juncture
“Today, I had the privilege of briefing President Trump on my recent visit to Pyongyang, North Korea,” Chung said. “In our meeting, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said he is committed to denuclearization. Kim pledged that North Korea will refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests. He understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of Korea and the United States must continue.”
Kim also expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump “as soon as possible.” The President said he would meet Kim Jong-un by May to achieve permanent denuclearization.
“Great progress being made but sanctions will remain until an agreement is reached. Meeting being planned!,” President Trump tweeted last night.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth