- President Trump’s Pro-Life Wins & Upcoming Address To March For Life
- BREAKING: Trump Just Unleashed His Fake News Awards! Here Are The Results …
- Introducing Eternal Affairs Media To Patreons – Support Needed “the truth powered by The TRUTH”
- Return To Order: The Real Issues Underlying the Dreamer Debate
- Great News: 40 Senators Sign On To Save Net Neutrality
- How Come Nobody Is Talking About This When It Comes To Oprah …
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
- Martial Law and The Calm Before The Storm (Video)
- SHOCKING: Newsweek Claims Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President
The President Speaks At The American Farm Bureau About Rural America
In a rural area like I live, this content will prove very significant:
On January 13, 1992, President George H. W. Bush spoke at the American Farm Bureau Federation’s annual convention in Kansas City, Missouri. Fresh off a 12-day trip to Asia, he talked about trade, security, and prosperity for rural America in the new global economy.
For more than a quarter-century, no American president returned to speak at the convention, which is a staple of the U.S. agriculture industry. Yesterday, President Donald J. Trump broke that trend.
Here is what he told the convention:
“We have been working every day to deliver for America’s farmers just as they work every day to deliver for us.”
Tax reform means that “American farmers will be able to deduct 100% of the cost of new equipment in the year you make the investment.”
“We are reviewing all of our trade agreements to make sure they are fair and reciprocal.”
The President signed two orders moments after he spoke, both of which act on the recommendation of his Agriculture and Rural Prosperity Task Force to expand access to broadband internet in rural America.
The President went on to say he will protect the internet, expanding it to rural America.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth