- Patriot Soup – Hunting Pedovores: Who Is Lewis Arthur and VOP?
- Mandalay Bay Owner Sues Las Vegas Victims To Avoid Liability
- World War 3 Was Just Planned During This Secret Meeting
- Sheriff of Dallas County Dishonors Fallen Hero Homero Caulderon
- These Types of Christians Are at Great Risk of Renouncing Jesus
- End Time Babylon – Officially Sodom & Gomorrah – PlannedParenthood Launches “Freedom to F–k”
- Significance of The July 28th Blood Moon – Peace Prosperity and Security – End Times over Israel
- What’s The Difference Between The New World Order and The One World Order?
- Father of Parkland School Shooting Survivors Shot Dead At Convenience Store
- DEVOTIONAL: A Prayer for Righteous Speech – God Hates Gossip
- The Truth of The Matter: Will Roe V. Wade Be Turned Over?
- Petition To Preserve Traditional Values in America & Confirm Judge Kavanaugh
- Senator Rand Paul Expresses Concern Over The “Integrity of US Elections”
Congress To Vote On Gun Control Next Week
Politicians cutting deals behind doors — in smoke filled rooms — all at liberty’s expense.
Sadly, we know this is how the Washington swamp works.
I’m afraid tonight’s no exception.
Right now, House Republicans led by Speaker Paul Ryan are whipping up a deal to strip Second Amendment rights from more gun owners without due process.
Several Capitol Hill news sources like Politico and The Hill, report the entire House of Representative is poised to vote on this gun control scheme NEXT WEEK.
Please call your Representative
Tell them to vote AGAINST H.R. 4477 and OPPOSE expanding the Brady-NICS “No-Buy” Database & Gun Registration Scheme.
Speaker Paul Ryan and his GOP lieutenants have spent the last two days whipping votes for the expanded Brady-NICS “No-Buy” Database & Gun Registration Scheme.
It’s virtually the same bill backed by rabid gun grabber Dianne Feinstein and Senate Democrats.
But since NAGR members like you began calling offices this week, Speaker Ryan, Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, and Feinstein’s House sponsor John Culberson are FREAKING out.
With mounting opposition flooding Capitol Hill, they’re now looking to tie this anti-gun bill to something that gun owners want.
Unfortunately, their target is National Reciprocity.
Everyone on Capitol Hill knows the National Reciprocity bill does not have enough votes to pass in the Senate, at least as things stand today.
But by tying a MASSIVE expansion of the Feinstein-backed Brady-NICS gun registration scheme to National Reciprocity, they’re hoping to buy off a few more votes in the House.
Their goal is simple:
Pretend a pro-gun bill is advancing, with full assurance that Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell ONLY has the votes to pass the gun control database bill instead.
And as you know, on the Senate side, #2 Republican John Cornyn is actively working with Feinstein to make sure that’s exactly what happens.
Please call your Representative
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth