- President Trump’s Pro-Life Wins & Upcoming Address To March For Life
- BREAKING: Trump Just Unleashed His Fake News Awards! Here Are The Results …
- Introducing Eternal Affairs Media To Patreons – Support Needed “the truth powered by The TRUTH”
- Return To Order: The Real Issues Underlying the Dreamer Debate
- Great News: 40 Senators Sign On To Save Net Neutrality
- How Come Nobody Is Talking About This When It Comes To Oprah …
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
- Martial Law and The Calm Before The Storm (Video)
- SHOCKING: Newsweek Claims Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President
You know you’re getting old when people stop regarding you as dangerous.
This was one of the first lines in the movie “Act of Valor” and it has stuck with me ever since. It hit home because it looked at getting old in terms I can understand. It looked at getting old at it’s core.
When you normally think of getting old, you evaluate it on tangible factors like being able to run fast, jump high, etc. But not being able to lift as much weight as you did when you were younger is only an indicator of the deeper issue: you’re not held in as high regard as you once were.
At our core we are animals. The stronger, bigger, faster and more fit always get’s the respect of others. When someone 6 foot tall with broad shoulders and a small waist walks into a room they automatically get respect when compared to the 5 foot tall, 200 pound couch potato. The way our species is, the more you look like you can kick ass, the more people will respect you.
Fortunately looks can be deceiving.
That was the case with a 70 year old Retired Marine in Limon Costa Rica, February, 2006.
According to eye witnesses 3 robbers armed with knives and guns descended upon a bus of 12 American tourists demanding money. Before the robbers could react one of the tourists (a 70 year old retired Marine who chooses to remain anonymous) took action and killed one of the attackers, 20 year old Warner Segura. But not before the old “Devil Dog” managed to break both of his attacker’s collar bones.
Looking dangerous and actually being dangerous are not the same thing. You are getting older and as far as I know there is only one sure way to stop the aging process…(death). So you must be able to adapt your ever-changing skill set to your self defense needs and that is what the SDTS Combatives does. It literally gives you a method of self defense that adapts to your physical abilities. You learn a wide variety of lethal and non lethal weapons as well as devastating hand to hand techniques just like the one this old Marine used. There is no doubt in my mind that given our hero’s age and training that he used methods from Modules 1, 2 and 3 of the SDTS.
You may not “look” dangerous but I promise you will “be” dangerous.
Brought to you by Damian Ross, Instructor for The Self Defense Co. Please share & comment, ultimately making a difference in a friend’s life!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth