- Join Alice In Wonderland Every Saturday at NOON CENTRAL USA! #EATruthRadio
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Its An Invasion! Soros Is Now 'Busing' In Migrant Caravan; American Mexicans Protesting
- Videos Show Migrant Thugs Climbing U.S. Border Fence, Take Action Now
- This Is A Call To Arms - Migrant Caravan Getting Violent At Southern USA BORDER!
- Martial Law Because of ‘Invasion’ – “Trust The 5D Plan” – QAnon
- Midterms Are Over … What Did God’s Prophets Get Wrong?
- Prophecy: Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- Aborted Baby Brain Tissue to be Transplanted Into Mice
- Boy With Cerebral Palsy Told To Lie Down In Water and Be Used As Bridge
- Holy Spirit Invades the White House as Worship Leaders Call Upon the Name of Jesus
2 Thessalonians 2 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
The Man of Lawlessness
2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask
you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching
allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter —asserting
that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way,
for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is
revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over
everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s
temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And
now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7
For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it
back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one
will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and
destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in
accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through
signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives
those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be
saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe
the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord,
because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the
Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14 He called you to this through our gospel,
that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we
passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.
16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace
gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen
you in every good deed and word.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth