A Legacy of Lies and Corruption – Expose – Joe Biden’s & Kamala Harris’ Assortment of Scandals
A Truthful Expose’ on the man & woman who think they deserve to be our next President and Vice President …
by Dr. Steven Clark Bradley PhD | Contributor | Eternal Affairs Media
As you read this, ask yourself – Do Joe Biden and Kamala Harris deserve your Vote for President and Vice President of the United States of America? Joe Biden is a totally conflicted man, in areas that are far more deadly, for America, than merely sniffing women’s hair. Joe Biden has so many conflicts of interests, related to his family, his political record and his personal treatment of women, which have totally disqualified him from the presidency, not to mention his current senility and lack of mental prowess.
Now, the hypocritical Democrat-Socialist Party has nominated a Vice-Presidential Candidate, Kamala Harris, whose own Great-Great Grandfather, named Hamilton Brown, was the third most powerful and ruthless slave-owner and dealer, in Jamaica. Also, Kamala Harris’ maternal ancestors, who are from India, were also wealthy slave-owners of many slaves, from the lowest cast of people, in India.
This expose will reveal who both of these Democrat-Socialists, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, truly are. It is vital that the American people have a clear picture of the corruption, related to their families, backgrounds and their political careers.
Biden has continually demonstrated financial collusion, in his international dealings, in which he employed a quid pro quo to blackmail the Ukrainian Government to gain advantages, for his son, and of course for himself as well, and to ensure that the Ukrainian prosecutor, who was investigating Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son, was fired.
A Timeline of Joe Biden’s Personal Conflicts of Interests:
1. Joe Biden’s niece dodges jail after $100K credit card scam in 2017. Could you or I get off so easily? Probably NOT.
2. Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was kicked out of the Navy, for failing a cocaine drug test.
3. Hunter Biden divorced his wife, and the mother of his three daughters, to marry his brother Beau’s widow, after having a yearlong affair, with his dead-brother’s widow.
A Timeline of Joe Biden’s Corruption in Office:
THE UKRAINE CONNECTION
1. As Vice President, Joe Biden bragged about strong-arming the Ukraine into firing its top prosecutor, who was probing a firm that Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, worked for.
Joe Biden’s Own Corruption, in Joe Biden’s own Words – Extreme Quid Pro Quo
“We’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”
2. Shortly after the Ukrainian Revolution, in 2014, Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, a cocaine addict, who was dishonorably discharged from US Navy for failing a drug test, was appointed to the board of Burisma, a natural gas company, which was under investigation for corruption and owned by an Ukrainian Oligarch.
Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma, until April 2019. He received compensation, of up to $50,000 dollars per month, though he had no experience nor training in anything to do with natural gas.
Joe Biden’s Corruption in Office:
THE CHINA CONNECTION
Do you recall when Joe Biden said this about China?
“They (the Chinese Government) can’t even figure out how to deal with the fact that they have this great division between the China Sea and the mountains, in the east, I mean in the west,” Biden said, “They (the Chinese Government) can’t figure out how they’re going to deal with the corruption that exists within the system. I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what, they’re not, they’re not competition for us.”
Please use the buttons below to TWEET & SHARE this post ... and leave your thoughts & feelings in the COMMENT SECTION by scrolling down ...