- BREAKING: Power Outages In Multiple US Cities Including New York, LA and San Fransisco
- High Risk Of EMP Today, Be Prepared
- NOT IN AMERICA! Mich Doctor Performing Female Genital Mutilation on Little Girls, ARRESTED!
- BREAKING: US Fighter Jets Intercept 2 Russian Bombers Off Coast Of Alaska
- Tax Day 2017 Freebies and Discounts
- China Threatens To Bomb North Korea’s Nuclear Sites
- The Hidden Truth as to Why America Bombed Syria?!
- April Fools Day: Alex Jones is a DEAD Comedian
- We Don’t Negotiate With Terrorists
- Prince Mohammed Considers Donald Trump a “Friend of Muslims”, Backs Travel Ban
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- FEMA Many Gov. Agencies Are Planning For Something HUGE on April 25th
- North Korea: It Will Completely and Immediately Wipe Out US Mainland
- Veterans Can Choose Their Own Doctor With Bill President Trump Just Signed
The Obama administration for more than two years permitted the National Security Agency to continue collecting vast amounts of records detailing the email and internet usage of Americans, according to secret documents obtained by the Guardian.
The documents indicate that under the program, launched in 2001, a federal judge sitting on the secret surveillance panel called the Fisa court would approve a bulk collection order for internet metadata “every 90 days”. A senior administration official confirmed the program, stating that it ended in 2011. – The Guardian on NSA collected US email records in bulk for more than two years under Obama
This is why a Thunderclap has been launched for this 4th of July. Americans are waking up and tired of the government ruling too much. Americans no longer have freedom and they are ready to go up in arms.
What is the Thunderclap?
Everybody posts at the same time to social media creating BUZZ around the 4th Amendment on 4th of July. READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE 4TH OF JULY THUNDERCLAP HERE!
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth