- President Trump’s Pro-Life Wins & Upcoming Address To March For Life
- BREAKING: Trump Just Unleashed His Fake News Awards! Here Are The Results …
- Introducing Eternal Affairs Media To Patreons – Support Needed “the truth powered by The TRUTH”
- Return To Order: The Real Issues Underlying the Dreamer Debate
- Great News: 40 Senators Sign On To Save Net Neutrality
- How Come Nobody Is Talking About This When It Comes To Oprah …
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
- Martial Law and The Calm Before The Storm (Video)
- SHOCKING: Newsweek Claims Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President
For Immediate Action!
(December 20, 2010)
Rather Disturbing That “Your Apps Are Watching You” happens to be a related Topic on WSJ in reference to the (government) FCC trying to REGULATE YOUR INTERNET USAGE!
Excerpt by WSJ; ROBERT M. MCDOWELL
(December 20, 2010) – Tomorrow morning the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will mark the winter solstice by taking an unprecedented step to expand government’s reach into the Internet by attempting to regulate its inner workings. In doing so, the agency will circumvent Congress and disregard a recent court ruling.
How did the FCC get here?
For years, proponents of so-called “net neutrality” have been calling for strong regulation of broadband “on-ramps” to the Internet, like those provided by your local cable or phone companies. Rules are needed, the argument goes, to ensure that the Internet remains open and free, and to discourage broadband providers from thwarting consumer demand. That sounds good if you say it fast.
Nothing is broken that needs fixing, however.
Read the Rest of The Syndicated Article Here on WSJ.com
Here’s another one from CNET.com
For Immediate Action, Call the White House at This Number:
# 202-456-1111 … and tell the secretary “to pass a message to President Obama that you won’t stand for this, and to please do his part to ensure our freedom is maintained with little regulation!!!”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth