- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Trump Calls for Resignation of Rep. Ilhan Omar
- Human Composting and The Story of The Two Witnesses …
- Pope Francis, Leading Imam Sign Covenant Pushing Us Toward One-World Religion
- The 2019 Grammys Illuminati Free Mason Nightmare
- Florida School Hires Combat Veterans To Prevent Mass Shootings
Is Google Really The “GOOD Censor?” Conservatives Are Turning To This Challenger App!
Yesterday Breitbart published a leaked internal Google briefing about the shift Silicon Valley is making towards more censorship online. This followed leaks earlier in the day from The Intercept, which show how Google is contradicting themselves in regards to the censored search engine they are building for the Chinese government. You can read the briefing that Breitbart published here: Google: “The Good Censor”.
On page 53 of this internal Google briefing, Gab.com is cited as a “challenger app” and notes how users are moving to Gab in response to the censorship of Silicon Valley. Google argues for a “European” approach to speech standards on the internet, favoring “civility” over freedom.
Silicon Valley has shown their true colors, which is why they recognize Gab.com as a threat to their control and dominance over the internet. They are rejecting the cherished internet ideals of liberty and free expression in exchange for censorship and partnerships with the Chinese government.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth