- Babies Made-to-Order: America’s Fast-Food Embryo Industry
- President Trump Tweets He Will Address The Nation Tomorrow Regarding Border Crisis From The White House
- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- The Holy Spirit Speaks Through Alice About The Latest Abortion Bill
- Bill Introduced To Require “Transgenders” To Play Sports According To Their Biological Sex
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
#WalkAway Founder Banned From Facebook For Mentioning “Alex Jones” … Welcome to Being a “Conservative” lol …
This was first published on Infowars:
Straka took to Twitter Wednesday to explain he’d been temporarily banned from Facebook ahead of the #WalkAway March on Washington next month, where thousands of disillusioned former Democrats are slated to rally together to show their disgust with the Democrat Party before the midterms.
“FACEBOOK JUST BANNED ME AS I AM PLANNING THE #WalkAway March on Washington!!! I have been banned from posting leading up to the March. This is devastated for our ability to reach people!!! I was banned for mentioning my interview with Alex Jones. Can anybody help???” he tweeted Wednesday.
— Brandon Straka (The Unsilent Minority) (@usminority) September 12, 2018
Straka included screenshots of Facebook’s vague explanation of the suspension, which stated, “If you post something that goes against our standards again, your account will be blocked for another 30 days.”
In a statement to Infowars, Straka claimed he was banned for posting, “Hey, Patriots! I’m going live on https://InfoWars.com in 15 minutes.”
Straka’s WalkAway YouTube channel has already amassed nearly 56,000 subscribers since he launched it earlier this summer, which is why the left is determined to shut down the grassroots movement.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth