- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
Governor Andrew Cuomo is allowing sex offenders to go from prison to group homes
The Jonathan Carey Foundation which has a mission to protect vulnerable children and individuals with disabilities is doing everything possible to stop sex offenders from going in with the disabled.”
— Michael Carey – Civil Rights & Disability Rights Advocate
ALBANY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, September 9, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Jonathan Carey Foundation which has a mission to protect vulnerable children and individuals with disabilities is doing everything possible to stop New York State from placing sex offenders in with the disabled. The New York State’s mental health care system is already rampant with sexual abuse and there are no significant safety and abuse prevention measures in place to protect our most vulnerable. All emails and meeting requests with the governor for years now have gone ignored as these civil and human rights atrocities continue.
Michael Carey, the founder of the Jonathan Carey Foundation who also is a well known and respected civil rights and disability rights advocate has uncovered a pattern of criminal cover-ups and the protection of sexual predators similar to that of the Catholic Church. Outrageously, the State of New York is also taking sex offenders straight from prison and placing them in group homes and facilities where developmentally disabled individuals live. This must be stopped now.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth