- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- It’s Time For Families To Stand Up For Children and Put Sex Ed Decisions Back Where They Belong
- Could We See Something Like This “SpacePlane” Deployed In The Near Future?
- Clinton Said It Would Be “Unchristian” To End Abortion In America
Bar Association Lauds Kavanaugh: ‘What We Saw Was an Allegiance to the Law’
– via The Washington Times
“Judge Brett Kavanaugh is not only qualified to sit on the Supreme Court but is at the ‘top of the stream,’ the American Bar Association told senators Friday, delivering a powerful statement of support for President Trump’s nominee,” Alex Swoyer reports. “The ABA also shot down Democrats’ charges that there was a pattern of conservative bias in the judge’s rulings,” she writes.
*** Judge Kavanaugh has a long, clear history as an independent and impartial arbiter of the law. He ruled against the Republican National Committee in one campaign-finance case and in favor of a liberal pro-choice group, Emily’s List, in another. He has ruled in favor of environmentalist plaintiffs in some cases and in favor of Western landowners and coal miners in others.
He bases his rulings on the law—not politics, policy, or identity. Despite being appointed by a Republican President, Judge Kavanaugh ruled at least 23 times against Bush Administration agencies from 2006 to 2008. As a professional, he has been a leader in promoting racial equality and advancing minorities in the workplace, writing an important law review article about ending racial discrimination in jury selection.
The Judge’s critics know all of this, which is why they’re talking about politics instead of Judge Kavanaugh’s credentials. But by the end of this week’s testimony, Americans will know the real story of his exceptional career in public service.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth