- Join Alice In Wonderland Every Saturday at NOON CENTRAL USA! #EATruthRadio
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Its An Invasion! Soros Is Now 'Busing' In Migrant Caravan; American Mexicans Protesting
- Videos Show Migrant Thugs Climbing U.S. Border Fence, Take Action Now
- This Is A Call To Arms - Migrant Caravan Getting Violent At Southern USA BORDER!
- Martial Law Because of ‘Invasion’ – “Trust The 5D Plan” – QAnon
- Midterms Are Over … What Did God’s Prophets Get Wrong?
- Prophecy: Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- Aborted Baby Brain Tissue to be Transplanted Into Mice
- Boy With Cerebral Palsy Told To Lie Down In Water and Be Used As Bridge
- Holy Spirit Invades the White House as Worship Leaders Call Upon the Name of Jesus
Bar Association Lauds Kavanaugh: ‘What We Saw Was an Allegiance to the Law’
– via The Washington Times
“Judge Brett Kavanaugh is not only qualified to sit on the Supreme Court but is at the ‘top of the stream,’ the American Bar Association told senators Friday, delivering a powerful statement of support for President Trump’s nominee,” Alex Swoyer reports. “The ABA also shot down Democrats’ charges that there was a pattern of conservative bias in the judge’s rulings,” she writes.
*** Judge Kavanaugh has a long, clear history as an independent and impartial arbiter of the law. He ruled against the Republican National Committee in one campaign-finance case and in favor of a liberal pro-choice group, Emily’s List, in another. He has ruled in favor of environmentalist plaintiffs in some cases and in favor of Western landowners and coal miners in others.
He bases his rulings on the law—not politics, policy, or identity. Despite being appointed by a Republican President, Judge Kavanaugh ruled at least 23 times against Bush Administration agencies from 2006 to 2008. As a professional, he has been a leader in promoting racial equality and advancing minorities in the workplace, writing an important law review article about ending racial discrimination in jury selection.
The Judge’s critics know all of this, which is why they’re talking about politics instead of Judge Kavanaugh’s credentials. But by the end of this week’s testimony, Americans will know the real story of his exceptional career in public service.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth