- Conservative Comedian, Terrence Williams Breaks Neck on Way to White House
- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- MO Rep Jason Smith Honors 98-year old Veteran Warren Leo Lodholz
- Mexican Immigration Officers Get Rocks Thrown At Them By “Peaceful” Migrants … Caught on Video!
- Alabama-born ISIS Wife Will NOT Be Admitted To The US … Suck It Up Butter Cup
- 100% Confirmation QAnon Is Ran By Trump White House
Bar Association Lauds Kavanaugh: ‘What We Saw Was an Allegiance to the Law’
– via The Washington Times
“Judge Brett Kavanaugh is not only qualified to sit on the Supreme Court but is at the ‘top of the stream,’ the American Bar Association told senators Friday, delivering a powerful statement of support for President Trump’s nominee,” Alex Swoyer reports. “The ABA also shot down Democrats’ charges that there was a pattern of conservative bias in the judge’s rulings,” she writes.
*** Judge Kavanaugh has a long, clear history as an independent and impartial arbiter of the law. He ruled against the Republican National Committee in one campaign-finance case and in favor of a liberal pro-choice group, Emily’s List, in another. He has ruled in favor of environmentalist plaintiffs in some cases and in favor of Western landowners and coal miners in others.
He bases his rulings on the law—not politics, policy, or identity. Despite being appointed by a Republican President, Judge Kavanaugh ruled at least 23 times against Bush Administration agencies from 2006 to 2008. As a professional, he has been a leader in promoting racial equality and advancing minorities in the workplace, writing an important law review article about ending racial discrimination in jury selection.
The Judge’s critics know all of this, which is why they’re talking about politics instead of Judge Kavanaugh’s credentials. But by the end of this week’s testimony, Americans will know the real story of his exceptional career in public service.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth