- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- SHOCKING: Miss Universe Gets Its First Male Contestant
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- BREAKING: Migrants Breach Southern Border, Escape Into U.S.
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- Yale Has Installed “Plan B” Contraceptive Vending Machine On Campus
- JFK Shot By Driver? Alternate Footage of John F Kennedy Assassination
- (VIDEO) Dad Makes Daughter Walk Five-miles To School For Bullying
- Are Evil People So Lost Beyond Hope?
- Can Ex-Prisoners Become Productive Members of Society?
- Notorious Gang Leader Now Preaches Jesus: ‘I’m a radical soldier for God’
Prophecy: God Is About to Pour Out His Spirit on Universities
On Nov. 6, I had a very powerful dream which is a prophetic message to the church for the outpourings that will begin in the near future on university and college campuses all over this country and in other parts of the world.
In the dream, there was a wise man who was much older than I, standing in a secular university lecture hall teaching several non-Christian students. This man was intelligent and apostolic in nature, and he was speaking about kingdom, biblical principles which were flowing from him and into the hearts of the students. For the most part, the students were paying attention, and they were respecting the instructor’s point of view whether they understood what he was saying or not. For some of the students, this was all new. Sometimes the younger generation isn’t uninterested or being rebellious; they may not actually understand what we are attempting to teach them. This was the case here as well.
While the class continued, a younger college-age student got up out of her seat, grabbed her stuff and hustled past the teacher and out of the class, mumbling things like, “This is ridiculous!” She was dressed in black, and I could tell she was angry; she was frustrated with life, had staunch anti-Christian beliefs and didn’t like adult-male authority at all. This person represents the many young students who have filled so many of our universities—students who are rejecting kingdom principles for whatever reason.
WAIT …. There’s More … HERE is HOW you can make this Prophecy Come True:
Earlier this year, I met a gentleman on a flight. We’ll call him Frank. I told him I work for the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation and explained a little about our educational and human rights work. He was concerned about the rising tide of communism in America and abroad.
We talked about the extreme food shortages that the socialist economic policies and Castro influence produced in Venezuela—and reports of Venezuelans eating flamingos out of desperation. We talked about China’s Communist Party persecuting religious minorities, including by harvesting their organs. We talked about how communist regimes use restrictions on free speech to crush dissent.
Then the conversation turned to American colleges…
Frank told me last Thanksgiving his daughter came home from college and said she joined the Democratic-Socialists of America. Right then he realized his tuition dollars were paying Marxist professors to brainwash his daughter and ignore or whitewash everything he hoped she’d learn.
This Giving Tuesday, I’m reminded of Frank and his daughter…I’m reminded of the millions of “Franks” who have felt frustrated and helpless as the next generation gets duped at their schools and on their campuses. You’re probably one of them. I am.
I want to make a pledge to you. If you make a special Giving Tuesday gift today, we’ll use it to do what so many colleges and schools fail to do: Teach young people that faith in communism is a false hope and that it historically always leads to tragedy.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth