- Take Action: Children’s Book Promotes Homosexual Santa
- Help Us Honor Veterans and Deployed Service Men and Women this Holiday Season
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (Replay): Paloma For Trump w/ EA Media
- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- 60-Million-Strong Christian Group Targets Big Tech Over Censorship
- Trump Names Mulvaney Chief of Staff; Voted to Defund Planned Parenthood
- First Lady Spreads Anti-Bullying Message at Kids’ Hospital
BREAKING NEWS: “Military Tribunal” PRESS Conference Held Today In South Carolina
PARRIS ISLAND, South Carolina – The Twitter account of the US Attorney for the Great State of South Carolina has announced a press conference concerning military tribunals, scheduled for 28 NOV 2018.
United States Attorney Sherri Lydon announced that a press conference will be held on Wednesday, November 28, 2018, at 10:30 a.m. at the Department of Corrections, located at 4460 Broad River Road, Columbia, SC 29210.
Represented at the press conference will be members of the Naval Criminal Investigative Services (NCIS), U.S. Army Criminal Investigations Command (CID), Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), Department of Defense Criminal Investigative Services (DCIS), Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigations (IRS-CI), United States Marshals Service (USMS), the South Carolina Department of Corrections (SCDC), the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED), and the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
We have several questions. First of all, South Carolina is Trey Gowdy’s State. Second, Lindsey Graham (R-SC) asked Justice Brett Kavanaugh how he felt about military tribunals for civilians during his confirmation hearing. Third, let’s go over the timeline:
>30 NOV 2018 – 01 DEC 2018: G20 Summit @ Argentina
>03 DEC 2018: James Comey Testimony
>04 DEC 2018: Jeffrey Epstein trial
>04 DEC 2018: Loretta Lynch Testimony
>05 DEC 2018: John Huber Testimony
>16 DEC 2018: Cutoff date for Hillary Clinton to testify re: Private Server Discovery per Judge Sullivan
>18 DEC 2018: Michael Flynn Sentencing
>21 DEC 2018: Cutoff date for Election Interference Executive Order
>01 JAN 2019: The 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States goes into Effect
Looks like it’s happening, gentlemen.
This all happened the SAME DAY President Donald J Trump official retweeted this:
— The Trump Train 🚂🇺🇸 (@The_Trump_Train) November 28, 2018
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth