- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
- Trump Calls for Resignation of Rep. Ilhan Omar
- Human Composting and The Story of The Two Witnesses …
- Pope Francis, Leading Imam Sign Covenant Pushing Us Toward One-World Religion
Statement: It’s Not About Whether You Like Alex Jones or Not … It’s About FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
Here’s how I will address a couple of common arguments surrounding “The Internet Purge” of Infowars and other Conservative voices.
YOU ARE NEXT! period.
This isn’t about whether you like Alex Jones or believe in him or not. It’s about FREEDOM OF SPEECH: One of our valuable Constitutional rights that shall not be infringed. Social media tech companies may be “private” but they are also a MONOPOLY! They are monopolizing on Free Speech which makes them able to be sued.
Another thing, is many “truthers” keep saying just go to the App Store or The Infowars.com website.
Its NOT about that either.
“Just go to Mewe” … I’m sick of hearing it. I’m a marketer. I know the people we need to reach are on Facebook and Twitter and Youtube.
I’ve been signed up receiving Infowars.com emails as well as have had their apps, etc. for years … that doesn’t change the fact that the people who we need to reach are on these Big Tech Social Media Platforms and this is STILL AN INFRINGEMENT ON FREE SPEECH!
STAND UP – NEXT IT WILL BE YOU!
Please take a moment to give your BEST GIFT to Truthful, Independent Media Today!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth