- Join Alice In Wonderland Every Saturday at NOON CENTRAL USA! #EATruthRadio
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Its An Invasion! Soros Is Now 'Busing' In Migrant Caravan; American Mexicans Protesting
- Videos Show Migrant Thugs Climbing U.S. Border Fence, Take Action Now
- This Is A Call To Arms - Migrant Caravan Getting Violent At Southern USA BORDER!
- Martial Law Because of ‘Invasion’ – “Trust The 5D Plan” – QAnon
- Midterms Are Over … What Did God’s Prophets Get Wrong?
- Prophecy: Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- Aborted Baby Brain Tissue to be Transplanted Into Mice
- Boy With Cerebral Palsy Told To Lie Down In Water and Be Used As Bridge
- Holy Spirit Invades the White House as Worship Leaders Call Upon the Name of Jesus
The Truth About “3d Printed Ghost Guns”
Holding up a large poster comparing an AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle built with a 3D-printed component atop a standard-built AR-15-style rifle, Blumenthal cranked the self-righteous sanctimony all the way to the maximum level.
“You will see them around our streets, in our airports, our train stations, they are undetectable, untraceable … forget about the TSA guarding the plane that you board,” he warned, apparently oblivious to his own contradiction of how people would “see” these supposedly “undetectable” guns in all of these places.
“These ‘ghost guns’ are a menace … the failure to ban them will mean blood on the hands of officials who have that responsibility,” he added.
Oh, where to start with this, aside from the obvious gaffe about a freaking full-sized AR-15-style rifle being “undetectable.” What Blumenthal was most likely inferring by calling the weapon “undetectable” is that certain components of the firearm were built with 3D-printed plastic parts, which of course wouldn’t be picked up by a metal detector.
What Blumenthal failed to mention — perhaps deliberately, more likely out of sheer ignorance — is that only certain components of the firearm can be built with plastic parts, with other parts necessarily still requiring metal pieces, like the internal firing mechanisms, and of course the ammunition … all of which would be picked up by a metal detector.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth