- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- It’s Time For Families To Stand Up For Children and Put Sex Ed Decisions Back Where They Belong
- Could We See Something Like This “SpacePlane” Deployed In The Near Future?
- Clinton Said It Would Be “Unchristian” To End Abortion In America
The Truth About “3d Printed Ghost Guns”
Holding up a large poster comparing an AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle built with a 3D-printed component atop a standard-built AR-15-style rifle, Blumenthal cranked the self-righteous sanctimony all the way to the maximum level.
“You will see them around our streets, in our airports, our train stations, they are undetectable, untraceable … forget about the TSA guarding the plane that you board,” he warned, apparently oblivious to his own contradiction of how people would “see” these supposedly “undetectable” guns in all of these places.
“These ‘ghost guns’ are a menace … the failure to ban them will mean blood on the hands of officials who have that responsibility,” he added.
Oh, where to start with this, aside from the obvious gaffe about a freaking full-sized AR-15-style rifle being “undetectable.” What Blumenthal was most likely inferring by calling the weapon “undetectable” is that certain components of the firearm were built with 3D-printed plastic parts, which of course wouldn’t be picked up by a metal detector.
What Blumenthal failed to mention — perhaps deliberately, more likely out of sheer ignorance — is that only certain components of the firearm can be built with plastic parts, with other parts necessarily still requiring metal pieces, like the internal firing mechanisms, and of course the ammunition … all of which would be picked up by a metal detector.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth