- Join Alice In Wonderland Every Saturday at NOON CENTRAL USA! #EATruthRadio
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Its An Invasion! Soros Is Now 'Busing' In Migrant Caravan; American Mexicans Protesting
- Videos Show Migrant Thugs Climbing U.S. Border Fence, Take Action Now
- This Is A Call To Arms - Migrant Caravan Getting Violent At Southern USA BORDER!
- Martial Law Because of ‘Invasion’ – “Trust The 5D Plan” – QAnon
- Midterms Are Over … What Did God’s Prophets Get Wrong?
- Prophecy: Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- Aborted Baby Brain Tissue to be Transplanted Into Mice
- Boy With Cerebral Palsy Told To Lie Down In Water and Be Used As Bridge
- Holy Spirit Invades the White House as Worship Leaders Call Upon the Name of Jesus
Mark Zuckerberg just turned his war against conservatives up to 11
Read More –> BREAKING: Infowars Has Been Banned From Facebook …
Facebook’s CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, isn’t even trying to hide his political agenda anymore.
Now Zuckerberg is dramatically escalating his war against conservatives on social media and every Trump supporter should be worried.
Mark Zuckerberg and many of members of Facebook’s leadership team contributed to both Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton’s campaigns.
Their recent attempts to prevent the distribution of what Silicon Valley deems “Fake News” is simply a disguise to censor conservative content and push the left’s ideology.
When Mark Zuckerberg testified in front of the Senate, Ted Cruz grilled him for Facebook’s blatant attempts to silence conservatives on social media.
Now, Facebook is attempting to influence Congress on immigration and trade.
Facebook Admits It Made ‘Mistake’ Rejecting Pro-Gun Political Ad
Facebook admitted it made a “mistake” when it rejected the pro-gun advertisement posted by a Republican running for agricultural commissioner in Florida.
State Rep. Matt Caldwell’s 15-second advertisement features him skeet shooting and saying, “I like guns. I love the Second Amendment. And I support our president. That’s why I’m endorsed by the NRA.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth