- The USA Liberty Act and the Destruction of Our 2nd and 4th Amendments Rights
- Shocking VIDEO: Multiple Windows Removed From Mandalay Bay (New Evidence!!!)
- Somebody Is Lying .. Police Scanner Evidence From Vegas Shooting Revealed This
- BREAKING: Video of Stephen Paddock Alive AFTER Las Vegas Shooting???
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- President Donald Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Child Sex Trafficking Sting Rescues 84 Children & Puts 120 Pimps Behind Bars
- The Depelteau Show - Tune In Sundays At 1pm Central - #EATruthRadio
- Truth Petition and Truthful Description on “Shadow Banning” By Facebook
- BREAKING: Las Vegas Shooting Eyewitness Speaks with Laura Loomer
- BREAKING: Video Footage Shows Helicopter Firing Gunshots Into Crowd at Route 91 Music Festival
FBI recently arrested a psycho cyber stalker with the help of a popular VPN service and this case apparently exposed the company’s lies about the “no logs” policy.
Is your VPN also lying to you? Well, it’s the right time to think about this twice.
It’s no secret that most VPN services—which claim to shield your Internet traffic from prying eyes, assuring you to surf the web anonymously—are not as secure as they claim.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth