- Net Neutrality Voted Down! The End Is Not Near … It Happened Today …
- Five Years After “Sandy Hook Shooting” We Still Know It Was a HOAX
- California Armageddon: The Truth Stuns Firefighters, More About Direct Energy Weapons
- BREAKING: LAPD Still Investigating Corey Feldman Pedo-Case Despite Reports
- 45 Years After Apollo Mission, Trump Takes America Back To The Moon
- About The Getty: Is It Possible The Elite Hit The Nuke Button and Trapped The Doors? #Pizzagate
- Hamas Calls For Palestinian Uprising In Response To Trump’s Jerusalem Plan
- BREAKING: Trump Ignores Warnings and Recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Secrets Of The Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Massacre: The Truth About The Coup & Coverup
- Military Contractors Are Being Told To Prepare For Domestic Deployment, Nationwide Civil Unrest
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 4,000 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Did The NSA Tweet That #Pizzagate Is Real? (Screenshot) …
A Conservative Win For Marsha Blackburn As She Takes On Twitter and Planned Parenthood
A Senate campaign ad by Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn was blocked on Twitter Monday because of a statement she made in the spot about the sale of fetal tissue for medical research.
Blackburn, a Tennessee representative running to fill the retiring Sen. Bob Corker’s seat, said in the ad that she “stopped the sale of baby parts.”
Twitter told Blackburn’s campaign in an email obtained by Fox News that the line was “deemed an inflammatory statement that is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction.”
The line, in full, states: “I’m 100% pro-life. I fought Planned Parenthood, and we stopped the sale of baby body parts — thank god.”
— Marsha Blackburn (@VoteMarsha) October 9, 2017
The social media platform said it would run Blackburn’s ad if the statement in question were omitted.
UPDATE: Tucker Carlson reported Tuesday Night that Twitter has now allowed the AD to reappear on the very liberal social platform notorious for censoring conservatives’ free speech!
.@Twitter tried to censor us & you rose up! This is a victory for free speech & the conservative revolution. Let’s carry this to the Senate!
— Marsha Blackburn (@VoteMarsha) October 10, 2017
Vote Marsha Blackburn!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth