- Babies Made-to-Order: America’s Fast-Food Embryo Industry
- President Trump Tweets He Will Address The Nation Tomorrow Regarding Border Crisis From The White House
- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- The Holy Spirit Speaks Through Alice About The Latest Abortion Bill
- Bill Introduced To Require “Transgenders” To Play Sports According To Their Biological Sex
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
“The Investigation Continues” Into The Clintons
Congressman Jason Chaffetz overseas The House Oversight Committee, and the ongoing investigation into The Clinton Email Scandal. He has previously attacked Jim Comey on his failure to prosecute Hillary Clinton for her misuse of her private email server handling classified material.
We, just like many of you, want to see The Clintons brought to justice for their abominable crimes including sexual abuse and murder to be the worse, but this is a start. We’ll take it for starters …. for STARTERS!
“Congressman Jason Chaffetz, head of the House Oversight Committee, published a photo of himself greeting losing Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at Friday’s inauguration ceremony, teasing, “the investigation continues,” with no other comment.
“So pleased she is not the President,” Chaffetz wrote on Instagram, where he posted the photo. “I thanked her for her service and wished her luck. The investigation continues.”
As House Oversight chairman, Chaffetz played a significant role in investigating Clinton following the revelation that she had used an unsecured private email server to save classified documents she came into contact with in her capacity as Secretary of State. Chaffetz has personally demanded an FBI investigation into Clinton, arguing that Clinton’s claim she was unaware of her breach of security protocol did not match the evidence the FBI had initially uncovered. Chaffetz was extremely critical of FBI director James Comey’s decision not to prosecute Clinton for her actions, and vowed to continue the investigation following Clinton’s defeat in the 2016 presidential election.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth