Fauci Lied, People Died ~ At Least ‘3’ Treatments That Could Cure COVID-19 All Along But That Wasn’t Part of Their Agenda

mask-mandates-dr-anthony-fauci-emails-thegatewaypundit-2021-truth

Join Our TRUTH INSIDER Email Newsletter


Fauci Lied, People Died ~ At Least ‘3’ Treatments That Could Cure COVID-19 All Along But That Wasn’t Part of Their Agenda

When are you going to stand up and stop going along with their experiment?

by Curtis “Ray Biselliano” Bizelli | Watchman of The End Times | Eternal Affairs Media


free bitcoin every hour

Much of the mainstream public is beginning to wake up and realize the truth regarding the COVID-19 scamdemic. That it was orchestrated and carefully planned out to see how the masses would accept their liberties being taken away. Call it a NWO experiment for when it’s time for the real deal.

mask-mandates-dr-anthony-fauci-emails-thegatewaypundit-2021-truth
IMAGE VIA thegatewaypundit.com

Mr. President Trump has been vindicated time and time again as people like Fugazi Fauci get proven WRONG over and over again, and with the recently LEAKED #FauciEmails much more has come to light!

Jim Hoft with The Gateway Pundit writes:

Cardiologist and Professor of Medicine Peter McCullough testified in Texas earlier this year. Dr. McCullough sees COVID patients and says 85% of COVID patients given multi-drug treatment plan recover from the disease with complete immunity. McCullough added, “The pandemic could have been over by now, he says, if those who tested positive for covid had been immediately treated before they fell ill enough to be hospitalized. He also says that thousands could have been, and still could be saved if the treatment protocol he and other physicians use were not suppressed.”

Dr. Fauci and the CDC and WHO suppressed this effective treatment plan and others.

https://c19hcq.com/ published scientific data stating that COVID trial patients improved up to 75% percent of the time when taking Hydroxychloroquine.

  • Hydroxychloroquine worked on COVID-19 last spring.
  • Hydroxychloroquine worked on COVID-19 last fall.
  • Hydroxychloroquine worked on COVID-19 last winter.
  • Hydroxychloroquine works on COVID-19 today.

Dr. Fauci and the CDC banned HCQ as a treatment for coronavirus.
They lied about its effects.
They lied about its dangers.


There are at least two other drugs that have been proven to work on COVID-19 as well including Remdesivir and Ivermectin. They both ALSO have been suppressed by power-hungry politicians and talking heads on lamestream media.

I think most people are waking up and realizing that there just might be a bigger agenda behind all of this.

A virus with an aprox. 99% survival rate in which we’ve had 3 cures all along to treat the remaining 1%, yet they want to lock us down, take all our freedoms away including making us wear bacteria ridden, dirty masks where we can’t even breath free oxygen. Then there is the vaccine which is a whole other story all together. This SCAMDEMIC has been NONSENSE since the get-go and anyone that still does not see the truth for what it is, has some major blinders on and must be still watching propaganda.

When are you going to stand up and stop going along with their experiment?

Mainstay
Please use the buttons below to TWEET & SHARE this post ... and leave your thoughts & feelings in the COMMENT SECTION by scrolling down ... If you haven't joined TRUTH PREMIUM, what are you waiting for? Click Here
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments