The former Nevada lawmaker who accused Joe Biden of giving her an “awkward kiss” in 2014 said Sunday she decided to go public because she wanted to force Democrats to confront his inappropriate behavior as the former vice president decides to run for the White House.
’and you get all these compilations of pictures and video evidence of young women and women looking very, very uncomfortable,” Lucy Flores, a former Nevada assemblywoman and 2014 candidate for lieutenant governor, told POLITICO.
Take Action Now:
1. Subscribe to our RSS feed
2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights
3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member
4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances.
5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!!
God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED