- BREAKING: The White House Announces National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- BREAKING: Mexico’s Famous Drug Lord El Chapo Convicted
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Chuck Schumer STUNNED When 76 Percent of Americans Say This
- Sony Music / Columbia Records Promotes Satanic Boy Lover Pedo Symbol
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- APPAULING: Far Left-leaning Daily Kos Has Gone INSANE
- NAGR: Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Gun Control’ Bill Passed Out of House Judiciary Committee
- Migrant Asylum Seekers Say They Would “Vote For Trump”
President Trump’s ’30 Day’ Shutdown Trap? … What is RIF?
By Thomas Lifson | American Thinker
Has President Trump suckered Democrats and the Deep State into a trap that will enable a radical downsizing of the federal bureaucracy? In only five more days of the already “longest government shutdown in history” (25 days and counting, as of today), a heretofore obscure threshold will be reached, enabling permanent layoffs of bureaucrats furloughed 30 days or more.
Don’t believe me that federal bureaucrats can be laid off? Well, in bureaucratese, a layoff is called a RIF – a Reduction in Force – and of course, it comes with a slew of civil service protections. But, if the guidelines are followed, bureaucrats can be laid off – as in no more job. It is all explained by Michael Roberts here (updated after the beginning of the partial shutdown):
A reduction in force is a thoughtful and systematic elimination of positions. For all practical purposes, a government RIF is the same thing as a layoff. …
Organizations must stick to predetermined criteria when sorting out what happens to each employee. They must communicate with employees how and why decisions are made. …
In deciding who stays and who goes, federal agencies must take four factors into account:
- Veteran status
- Total federal civilian and military service
Agencies cannot use RIF procedures to fire bad employees.
… continued …
My theory may be completely wrong, but I pray that it is not.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth