- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
- You Won’t Believe What Sexual Term Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Uses To Describe Congress
- Pittsburgh City Seeks To Ban BB Guns & Starter Pistols
- Federal Judge Dismisses Case Against Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy and Sons
- Followup Exclusive #2 w/ Lewis Arthur – VOP – Veterans on Patrol – Host – Alice In Wonderland
Planned Parenthood Caught Selling Aborted Baby Parts Makes Over $100 Million Doing Abortions
A Planned Parenthood affiliate at the center of the baby body part sales scandal recently reported a record $100 million income.
Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, based in San Jose, California, was caught in a series of undercover videos allegedly selling aborted baby body parts for profit. A U.S. House investigative committee later referred it to federal authorities for criminal investigation, but there has been no word on the investigation for almost a year.
Now, according its Federal Form 990 filed with the federal government, the California abortion chain is reaping in a record amount of money.
Planned Parenthood Mar Monte reported an income of $109.7 million during its last fiscal year (July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2017), including $70.4 million from taxpayers. California is one of more than a dozen states that forces taxpayers to pay for elective abortions.
The abortion chain paid its top six employees about $1.3 million in salaries, and reported an “excess income” of $15.5 million, according to the filing.
A large chunk of the money came from taxpayers, but the undercover investigation by the Center for Medical Progress suggests that more may have come from the sales of aborted baby body parts.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth