- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
FRIGHTENING! Red Laser Dots Float on President Trump’s Chest and Face During White House Speech (VIDEO)
Last night, President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump celebrated a classic America tradition: the lighting of the National Christmas Tree.
“This is a time of the year for rejoicing with our family and friends, for spreading charity and goodwill in our commitment all over this country in all of our communities, and for giving thanks for all of the blessings in our lives,” the President said from the Ellipse at President’s Park, just steps from the White House.
“No matter one’s faith or beliefs, the Christmas season reflects all that is best in the American spirit.”
Every year, crowds withstand the sometimes frigid D.C. temperatures to witness the ceremony put on by the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation. Amid multiple musical performances by a range of guests, including the U.S. Army Band, the President and First Lady led a countdown to the tree’s first lighting of the season.
“On behalf of Melania and myself and the entire Trump family—many of whom are with us tonight—I want to again wish you all a very, very Merry Christmas.”
Jim Hoft of The Gateway Pundit reports on the FREAKY Mishap With “Laser Lights”; …
If this was part of the show it was a very irresponsible laser light display.
One viewer says this was a reflection in the bullet proof glass on the president. It may have been emitted from cameras using red-eye reduction(?)
SOURCE: The Gateway Pundit
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth